Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking for an experienced and driven IT Systems Administrator to join their recently expanded office in Lyndhurst, VA. As the IT Systems Administrator you will be responsible for the oversight and development of an enterprise level IT department. This position would be a part of our leadership team, and would work directly with the helpdesk and web development departments in a supervisory and project management capacity, as well as provide technical assistance across the entire organization.
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that strives to provide a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Exercise staff oversight to ensure that operations, new plans, policies, procedures and transition/migration plans are consistent with overall company goals and objectives
- Provide technical support for internal users, field technicians, and customer job PC’s.
- Facilitate the program development and enhancement of the corporate online presence.
- Manage software as a service (SaaS) products with web development team for internal and external customers
- Configure, monitor, and analyze performance on Linux and Windows Server 2008-2012R2 systems in both physical and virtualized environments (Hyper-V).
- Document IT SOP’s to provide quick and consistent support and prevent downtime.
- Plan systems hardware and software needs based on load and security threats, including patching existing services where necessary.
- Conduct ongoing security risk assessments, including the monitoring, investigation and reporting of security and access violations.
- Assist in software and hardware configuration/installation troubleshooting, and repairs including: desktop/laptop hardware, network printers, and other peripherals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or other IT related field.
- Certifications such as MCSA/MCSE, Linux+/LPI/LCFS/RHCE, or EMC.
- 3+ years required experience providing first tier IT technical support in a Windows environment.
- 3+ years providing tier two IT technical support, or Windows / Linux system administration.
- Leadership and Management Qualities.
- Strong operating system and network knowledge (Network configuration, virtualization, storage system technologies).
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.
- Ability to be a team player while operating with a high degree of independence.
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Health Insurance - Company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Retirement plan - Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)